On 12 Nov 2017 I received a commission enquiry for a pendant that needed to be completed and delivered by the 16 December 2017. The brief for this commission was:
- A sterling silver wire wrapped pendant using 2/3 pieces about 3inches long and possibly 1-1.5 inches wide.
- A piece of rough but not druzy Amethyst was a key element
- A raspberry coloured stone
- A shocking pink stone
- Sterling silver wire work of course
- Would it be good if the two pendants could be worn together as well as separately? Yes said Jane
I crafted wire-wraps for both gems in silver plated wire – just to see how they would work and whether Jane would like them: her response? “I really love those”.
On to the final versions
The finished pendants were posted on the 4th Dec and arrived with Jane on the 5th December, her response when the pendants arrived?
“OMG they are amazing!!! To say I’m overjoyed would be an understatement. Thank you soo much. LJ xxx”
One happy customer = one happy jewellery maker